Here are the learning outcomes of the course. Having successfully completed the course, the student will be able to:
- define the concept of the political system,
- identify the most characteristic features of selected political systems of the European states (Great Britain, USA, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Sweden),
- identify similarities and differences between the European political systems and the political system of USA,
- select relevant source material and items of representative literature,
- create the scheme to describe the operation of the selected political system,
- share the knowledge on the political systems operation.
Second, this course is prepared using flipped classroom methodology, which means that it requires preparation for each in-class meeting. This study guide will present main topics, preparation activities and assignments. Flipped class methodology focuses on learning of main concepts, ideas or basic, introductory information before the meeting, where in-class activities guide student in deeper learning and understanding of more complex concepts, topics, examples, etc.
- Prowadzący: Myśliwiec Małgorzata